3 year old birthday boy!
just a little more updating to do...Jason turned 3 on New Years Day-- I attempted a train birthday party theme. we made a train birthday cake and played "pin the caboose on the train." since Jason has a winter birthday, I feel a bit limited on fun indoor activities. but, as I should try to remember, all of the cousins and friends seem to have just as much fun chasing each other around the house as they do with a planned activity.
Jason helped put on the oreo wheels and the m&ms...
I found these super cute invitations on etsy.com
and the lady who made them even addressed and mailed them for me!
coloring the cabooses...



2 comments:
It really is crazy that he is 3 now! Time flies!
how cute! we are anxiously planning natalie's 3rd birthday too! we're doing a chicka chicka boom boom theme and are goign to try pin the coconut on the palm tree and make mini palm trees with foam letters. we'll see what we actually get done!
i LOVE your cake!
Post a Comment