here's another quick blog to tide you all over until I get some more free time... (maybe next weekend?)
Jason wanted to play pirates- so we went all out and made a pirate ship with whatever random toys and household objects (swiffer) we could find. don't miss all of the details Jason added into the ship: the bird (which he kept trying to make stay on his arm), the pink pillow steering wheel, and the dog passenger.
he finally added an annex to the boat, so Karah and I could join in on the fun! eventually, he dropped us off on the shores of Lake Michigan while he and Daddy traveled on to Florida.
"arrggghhhhh, matey!"
6 comments:
TOO CUTE!
So cute!
I am so loving that you are wanting to blog lots more... and I love the new template - super cute! I'm thankful I can encourage your writing endeavors now too - I am always so very thankful that you are such a wonderful encourager to me! the kids are adorable and growing like crazy - looks like fun!! love ya friend! :)
I love the pretend play! so fabulous. I love the blog. I love you all! Wow, am I blessed with a super family!
I love the boppy wheel...that is my favorate!
sooo adorable! didn't know you had a blog, too! fun to see our kiddos growing. :)
Post a Comment