wow- since I have not posted since October, I am not sure where to really even begin in trying to play catch up with this blog. I am trying to re-start this archive for a few reasons:
- I just love going back and reading about moments with Jason when he was little... so I am feeling sad that I have not been as good at documenting Karah's moments.
- I know how fun it is for me to read my friends' blogs, so it only seems fair that I give regular updates as well.
- I have been inspired by a couple friends who have recently made the commitment to post more regularly to their blogs
I definitely don't have any more time in the day to do this... but I am going to
try to re-prioritize how I spend my free moments (meaning, the time when my children are sleeping and my husband is doing his grad school homework or grading papers).
so- quickly- here is the October, November, December, and January summary:
October-- Karah learned to roll over and she had her first "real" food; for Halloween, Karah was a banana for about 20 seconds and Jason was a pumpkin for about 4 days



November-- pre-Thanksgiving dinner with some of our dearest friends, Thanksgiving holiday in STL, and our new nephew/cousin Spencer was born!

(gotta love the faces on my boys!)

December-- early Christmas celebration with the Georges, Going Away party for the Bremers, and trip to Florida!



1 comment:
Glad you are going to update more - we miss you!
Post a Comment