and the results are:
-- he finally weighs 20 pounds! 2o lbs, 9 oz. to be exact. um, yeah, he is in the negative %.
-- BUT he is great on height: 2' 8", which puts him at 25%
-- and still great on head circumference: 47 cm, again at the 25%
-- he finally weighs 20 pounds! 2o lbs, 9 oz. to be exact. um, yeah, he is in the negative %.
-- BUT he is great on height: 2' 8", which puts him at 25%
-- and still great on head circumference: 47 cm, again at the 25%
he was NOT a fan of the doctor's office this time around-- he is just too aware of everything now and knows when strange things are about to happen. so after a lot of crying and clingy-ness, we went to the park where he got ice cream and to play in the free water park (Parky's Arc), which was fabulous fun! he even did well when we had to leave and didn't throw a fit.


4 comments:
That is the coolest park I think I've seen!
That is the coolest park I think I've seen!
That is the coolest park I think I've seen!
Um, I want to go to Parky's Ark.
Post a Comment