we went to Jason's 15 month appointment today-- and he is still in the negative percents with his weight! yeah, he weighs 18 lbs. 11 oz. but, thankfully he is just fine on height and head circumference: 2 feet and 6 inches tall! so we will keep loading him up on the dairy and red meat! the Dr. didn't seem worried- and just noted that he started dropping off on the weight when he started walking. so looks like he is burning off every calorie he is taking in. crazy.
This is another one of those times when you wish you could just switch body problems with someone *sigh* I would gladly give Jason my metabolism and some of my height in exchange for being able to burn off every calorie I take in within 10 minutes. See how much I care about your kid?? =) The sacrifices I would make for him if only I could!
4 comments:
I love that he's wearing a backpack too cute!
This is another one of those times when you wish you could just switch body problems with someone *sigh* I would gladly give Jason my metabolism and some of my height in exchange for being able to burn off every calorie I take in within 10 minutes. See how much I care about your kid?? =) The sacrifices I would make for him if only I could!
the one picture makes me think he's auditioning for a role in 'Ghostbusters 3: The Next Generation' ... he ain't afraid of no ghosts.
and thanks for adding us to your blog reads ... you probably did it awhile ago, but I just noticed.
tagging you. http://whosyourfavoritedespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagariffic.html
Post a Comment