Pages

11.10.2007

Whole lotta bloggin

I never dreamed that when I committed to blogging everyday for a month it would end up being so much work! Oh yeah, that's because I didn't. My wife did. And then she decided to do all these things that would render her UTB (unable to blog). So here I am again.
We've got a really sore little butt in our house today. Because it might be considered tasteless by some to publish a photo of my son's butt you'll just have to take my word for it. We don't know what happened, maybe something he ate. He is fine as a frog's hair otherwise. The little bugger is napping right now.
Today, Sandra is at a convention called "For the Love of Kids" that is designed to give parents and anyone who works with kids the skills to do what they do better. It is an all day affair so Jason and I get to hang out, which I really like. It has gotten a little cold here in Cincinnati so we're not going outside as much as we used to. Going to the store can be a fun adventure these days. There are lots of things to look at. We also need to go to the library (which Jason loves). They have these mobiles that hang from the ceiling, one is sailboats and one is airplanes, and he can't get enough of looking at those things. He also loves to read.

Here is his latest passion: Scaling the stairs; combined with my least favorite new thing, trying to stop Jason from scaling the stairs. It gets old after about two minutes and I'm really convinced it's all the boy thinks about. Even when he's playing with something else. It's really just like he is trying to distract me so he can . . . you guessed it: climb the stairs. The reason it is such a big deal is because he doesn't always get all the way to the top and he hasn't yet learned to come down the stairs.

Thanks for checking in, everyone. Its time for me to check out.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you for not posting the butt pics.