which means I now feel obligated to continue this game and blog 8 facts about myself. (notice that I did not say I will be listing 8 interesting facts about myself, just 8 facts...)
however, I am going to break the chain by not "tagging" 8 more people. I think I will just "tag" my sister, Susan. and I am going to do that mainly because I know she has a lot of friends who read her blog and she would have people to "tag" if she wanted to continue the chain.
so, here it goes:
- I used to hate pizza. all through grade school, high school & most of college I would rarely eat pizza.
- my favorite color is pink. not necessarily for decorating, but definitely for wearing!
- I played on my high school raquetball team. yes, we had a competitive raquetball team.
- I played the trombone in elementary school and junior high. I was even in the jazz band.
- I have traveled to over 15 different countries.
- for the past 15 years, I have spent a portion of my summer at a camp on Lake Michigan.
- I didn't drink soda for an entire year. this was very hard, as I love cherry coke!
- in my high school church choir musical, I performed the role of Joseph in the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. there are many funny things about this fact. the main one being that I canNOT sing at all! maybe I used to be able to... maybe not. but as an adult, I cannot carry a tune. and I feel really bad for the people who sit next to me in church because I still sing really loud, even though it sounds horrible!
there you have it!
Susan-- here are the rules:
- 1) Each "tagged" blogger posts on their own blog and entry with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- 2) At the end the post, the "tagged" blogger needs to tag eight people of their own and list those names.
- 3) Leave the "tagged" bloggers a comment on their blogs telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
5 comments:
Gee, Thanks. :)
Sandra was in 7th or 8th grade when she was "Joseph". We have it on video. She was a very good Joseph - lots of stage presence and a "fine enough" singing voice!
Victoria, Sandra's mom
Um, Joseph isn't usually played by a girl, is it?
jason's cheesy smile from yesterday is super cute. :) love it. also, i am privileged to have known almost all 8 facts about you! i am, after all, one of the few lucky folks who have lived with you.
lots of love from over here...
um, I am also a singer at church who sings like crap. we should sit together.
It was GREAT to see you at church tonight, BTW. You rock.
Luv
Jenn
Post a Comment