I am home while Matt is at church. Jason continues to not feel good, so we didn't want the nursery to have to deal with him. we think the source of the problem is that his front teeth are about to pop through. let's hope they come soon so we can get back to normal!
Matt posted yesterday about Jason's strong desire to climb the stairs. here is another picture of him trying to out-smart his papa and sneak through the back way to get to the stairs:

we are going to have to get him involved with boys scouts and rock climbing because he likes to climb everything! even his toys. he doesn't go around things in his way, he goes over them! and this includes people- grownups and kids. there are 2 little girls that comes over to our house sometimes for youth group- Jason tries to climb up the 1 1/2 year old, not realizing she is not so balanced herself and can't hold his weight. and he has tried to climb over the 3 month old when she is laying on the floor. the poor girls don't know what is coming their way!
here's a few pictures I took of 1 climbing adventure over the toy bus:
more to come tomorrow...
2 comments:
Wow! I just noticed that Matt has amazing arches! He should have been in the ballet.
I love this whole story and I really love the way you have your photo slideshows on your blog. Hooray for blogging!!
Post a Comment