Pages

11.08.2007

Here I go again!

I wasn't even invited to be a guest blogger this time. I just thought Sandra might appreciate another night off. She did work 14 hours straight today. I force her to work so that she doesn't get spoiled. Anyway, Jason spent an entire day at his new babysitter Diana's house. He seemed to really enjoy himself. Around lunchtime she sent this picture to my work email.

What a cool babysitter, huh? This is his kind of new, cheesy face. He's not laughing, and when he's finished he returns to a straight face immediately. It's kind of funny.
Thanks for checking in everyone. I'm off to read for class.

4 comments:

SJT said...

Is this kid going to be the class clown or what? His dad is in the circus so I guess Jason takes after him. :)

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

Wow! When a camera appears, this kid must just ham it up! Please tell Diana that she must be a gem to think of taking a picture of this child that she barely knows. She must be a caring, sensitive person to think of a way to let those people who so much adore Jason know that he is okay in a new setting. Thank you, Diana.

Jason's Nanee

Heidi said...

That face is adorable.

Erin said...

great photo! I love that it's the profile pic now. Thank you, God, for the gift of the Internets, and all the sharing of our lives we can have.