I just spent the last half-hour updating our shutterfly website with some pictures of Jason. so I am counting that time as my dedication to the internet and blogging.
if you want Jason overload, you can go to the updated website: www.vongeorge.shutterfly.com
its mainly just pictures I have also posted here on the blog. but I know not everyone reads the blog, so I thought I would post pictures at shutterfly as well. if you need a reminder of the password, I will give you a hint: its our made up last name.
thanks to Matt who posted a blog yesterday. no worries, I am not giving up on my daily blogs.
at least not yet!
and some photos of our in-house musician:
3 comments:
Start that kid on piano lessons!
Tag. you're it.
Wow! Your daily blogging is obviously popular; 115 hits in just the last two days ago. I routinely check your blog, as well as Susan's, every few days, but now I am motivated to look at them every day. It sure is great to keep so totally up-to-date on Jason's progress. I can hardly wait to see him over the holidays, and be able to see him walk, which he will surely be doing soon. Great Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment