- Just made the best lasagna dinner ever!
- Chases our 10 month old son around all day!
- Still manages to do what she's always done (dishes, laundry, bills, cleaning)
- Voted!
So, I really like to guest blog, but I am usually out of steam by the time I get home from work. I'm sure Sandra is out of steam, too, by the time I get home from work. This is one of the reasons I think it is strange that my wife committed to blogging every day in the month of November. Personally, I think it is strange that anyone committed to blogging every day in the month of November. Could our lives get any busier, Martha? Why can't we feel good about committing to do less? Won't you join me in an entire month of breaking the chains of committments (of the non-sacred variety)? It is called NoMoBlo. It starts right now!
4 comments:
Are you really considered a guest blogger Papa von george? I mean it is the von george family website and you are part of that family. Either way its good to see you blogging. :) I enjoy seeing new posts each day though I dont think I could keep it up myself. More power to those who are truely busy and can do it. :)
NOOO!!! NaBloPoMo is like running a marathon-it takes endurance and hard work, but we can all do it together!!!
Or something.
Just say no to NoMoBlo. I love your family updates. I'm trying to take all the mental notes I can for my own eventual family...
i love that jenn said "just say no to NoMoBlo". Hee!!
Also, did you know that they just exhumed the Gipper? I guess there is some big sort of family squall going on about who-knows-what that caused this request for exhumation and DNA testing. So weird. I mean, it's not like he had kids or anything, so I can't imagine anyone having a leg to stand on in terms of looking for some inheritance. seriously, weird.
Post a Comment