Pages

7.19.2007

not so sunny, cincinnati

Well, faithful fans, its been a heck of a week already. So much so that I (Papa) had to skip circus practice Tuesday evening just to have a night to spend at home with Mama. Imagine! Tuesday we got a new front door installed. Its mostly glass so that light comes in without having to have the door open when the air conditioner is on. Its not painted yet, but it will be something in the "almond" family . . . not the Allman family.
I won't bother with pictures today (I'm on the "other" computer) because it will be best just to get the blog out there.
Stay tuned for pictures of the door and of Jason's "hamping" adventure with cousins Nick and Alysha. Hamping is house-camping for those who aren't in the know. We were planning a camping overnight for Thursday but we got rained out and decided to camp here instead.
Other than that, all is quiet on the mid-western front. Over and out.

3 comments:

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

I am looking forward to information on hamping and how that is adapted to someone with crawledge.
Nanee

parsons said...

not that i should use this as a chat room, but I only had sandra's cell and haven't heard back from you ... are you headed to the depauw tennis gathering in august? please call me back ... sniff, sniff.

Erin said...

Wow. I have been checking the blog every day and for some reason, this post just now showed up. weird. you could have even more posts right now and I wouldn't even know about them. Thinking about this makes my head hurt.