I'm back to the blog!
Matt is gone this weekend, backpacking with the high school youth group-- so it's just me and the baby boy. and I was in need of a good Jason-fix! this past week, I have been getting home about an hour or so before he has to go to bed. I feel like I miss out on so much! so I am very happy to have him to myself this weekend- although, of course, I miss Matthew, too. I don't get to see him nearly as much, either!I would like to confirm that Jason is, indeed, crawling! he doesn't have the whole coordination thing down yet with moving his legs and arms at the same time-- but he has nearly perfected the Army-crawl. he can pretty much get himself anywhere he wants to now- and he is getting fast! he used to only be able to move in a straight line- so if a wall was in the way, he would still keep trying to go forward. but, now he turns left and right, around in a circle- he sees where he wants to go.. and he gets there!
other random (exclamation point) things to note:
- the corn is now up to my shoulder!
- happy birthday to my little sister!
- I think Cincinnati Bell is ripping me off, so if anyone knows of other good wireless internet providers or cell phone carriers- PLEASE let me know!
- I really think blogs are an awesome invention- I Love reading everyone's blogs, as I feel like I am caught up on their thoughts and what is happening in their lives. with our schedules being so busy, its nice to be able to "check in" with my friends and family via the blog. although, of course, it doesn't truly replicate the greatness of actual face-to-face hang out time!
- I am having dreams about the kids in my camp program for work... this is NOT a good thing!
- I don't recommend making fajitas in the crock pot... the peppers get too mushy!
- I almost forgot!! Jason's latest stats, as of his 6 month checkup last week:
weight: 15 lbs. 10 oz.
height: 25.5 inches
head circumference: 16.5 inches
- hopefully I will get to add more posts to the blog sometime this week... in the meantime, I'll keep reminding Matt to add his thoughts.
height: 25.5 inches
head circumference: 16.5 inches
he's still a little guy- around the 10-15% on the growth chart. at least he's consistent!
- hopefully I will get to add more posts to the blog sometime this week... in the meantime, I'll keep reminding Matt to add his thoughts.
4 comments:
I'm glad you are having so much fun with Jason! And I can't believe your corn is so tall! Do you have any actual corn yet?
Oh he looks like he's having so much fun with you in that first picture.
I agree - blogs are the best thing ever.
Jason's face is AH-DORABLE!
That first picture is fantastic. You both look so happy! And I totally agree about the blogs. I feel like I get to "see" everyone when I'm reading them!
Post a Comment