Pages

6.10.2007

monkey shoes!

I got the blue monkey shoes!

okay, so I became a little obsessed with eBay and these shoes... and ended up spending the same amount I would have at the store (okay, maybe even a little more because of shipping!). but, they ARE the color I wanted with the adorable little monkey faces and they don't make the monkey shoes in that color anymore!!! so, its worth it- right? right! well, probably not- but the deal is done and I refuse to have buyer's remorse. now I just hope Jason's feet don't grow super fast-- I want to be able to put them to use for at least a FEW months!

3 comments:

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

Yeah! I checked Sunday afternoon and knew that you were still top bidder. I was going to check in the evening, but forgot. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered that the auction was over and wondered what happened. Did you watch and/or participate in the bidding up to the end time?

sandra mae said...

yep! that's how I got them-- I waited until less than 1 minute left of the auction and put in my highest bid amount. I was outbid earlier in the evening, so I just waited until the last moment to try to outbid! and I WON! yeah!

sarah cool said...

These are adorable!!!!