Pages

6.10.2007

illness strikes again!

sadly, my family is sick-- so no church this morning. Jason still has a yucky cough and very runny nose. Matt is sick in bed with the "punies," as he is calling it-- I guess that means an upset stomach. such a bummer for us, as it is a beautiful day outside! maybe everyone will feel better after they wake up from their morning naps... I hope!



yesterday was an awesome day-- we went hiking at a nearby county park: Miami Whitewater Forest. Jason really seemed to enjoy being carried around by Dad and was very observant of everything around him!







then we had a nice picnic lunch....






and, on the way home, we stopped at a golfing range so Matt could hit a few golf balls. the place was really cool because you hit the balls into a lake-- and there are little boats you can try to aim for and an island, too. I tried a few swings-- but mostly just missed hitting the ball off the tee all together. I think mini putt-putt is more my style!

hopefully my boys will start feeling better soon! we were planning on going to buy a new front door at Lowe's today-- and I am making dinner for my neighbor who had back surgery, so I REALLY hope Matt is able to be up and about by this afternoon. in any case, I am sure today will be another great day-- its sunny and its the weekend!



and a p.s.-- Jason finally found his feet! now he likes to hold on to them lots and roll around like a little roley-poley. (or however you spell it...)

4 comments:

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

The little boy is going to be mobile VERY soon. He will be rolling all over the place! Yikes, I might need a babygate for this coming weekend by the stairs! Nanee

Heidi said...

Yay for blue monkey shoes!! They were totally worth it.

Erin said...

oh man. i want to go to that golf range. Where is it?!?

sandra mae said...

hey erin-
I think the golf range with the lake thingy is by the cleves exit, route 128. if that means anything-- it was at the same exite that we took to get to miami whitewater forest. you should go-- there is 2 levels, too!