the alleged culprit............ a darn DEER!
6.12.2007
I am mad.
grrrrrrr........ I am mad this morning.
as I looked out my kitchen window-- I noticed that some of our corn was gone! at a closer look, I find that it has been EATEN!
upon further investigation, I see that half of my flowers in the hanging basket are missing! (the hanging basket was not hanging last night because we are re-painting our deck and needed to move it...)
we saw this deer in our neighbor's yard last week and thought it was so cute... we took pictures, watched it nibble away at the neighbor's plants. thinking, oh- how nice to have wildlife around! but NOW--- Matt says he will be deer hunting if we see the darn thing again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to see a picture of Matt in your backyard in full camo gear hiding behind some shrubbery, hunting a deer
My impatient flowers are disappearing. I think the rabbits are eating them.
What are the hunting ordinances - discharging a firearm or bow and arrow in Finneytown? I bet Paps could advise you.
5:45pm Sadly, I can no longer see the two impatients plants that had been nibbled early this morning. Seems as if they have now been entirely eaten. :(
Post a Comment