As much as I love the fact that our days are more routine- it's hard when this whole nap thing consumes our time and energy. ok, today was just a day to vent.
4.05.2007
another frustrating day...
Being a stay-at-home mom (at least for now) is not all it is cracked up to be. I feel like half of my day is spent trying to get Jason to stay down for his naps. Some days are great- like Monday, he took 2- 2+ hour naps and 1- 1 1/2 hour nap. Yet, today he goes down easily but then wakes up 45 minutes later. I know he is still tired- as he is cranky, yawning and eyes half-open. Yet, it takes anywhere from 5 min- 45 min. to get him to fall back asleep. Frustrating! And if he doesn't fall back asleep and I just get him back up, we start this cycle of being overly tired-- which makes the next nap more difficult and the evening horrific!
As much as I love the fact that our days are more routine- it's hard when this whole nap thing consumes our time and energy. ok, today was just a day to vent.
- On a more fun note, Jason has started wearing the next size of clothes! He now wears 3-6 month clothes. granted, they are really big on him- but the 0-3 month clothes are now way too small!
So here he is with his bigger clothes on yesterday and today...
- here is a funny picture of him on the couch-- just to put his little body into perspective of actual size vs. close up photos.
As much as I love the fact that our days are more routine- it's hard when this whole nap thing consumes our time and energy. ok, today was just a day to vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jason is looking at you in the couch pictures like, "What are you doing mommy?" He looks so cute on the big couch!
Post a Comment