
my cousin Pete is an amazing video director and he has dedicated so much time and energy into creating monthly videos of Jason.
this is the link to view the videos:
http://www.peteohs.com/babyvongeorge.html
(Pete is the one on the right... I thought a visual aid might be fun!)
you can also check out Pete's websites- the links are on the sidebar of this blog.
oh, also, if you are ever up for Karaoke in Cincinnati-- he hosts Karaoke Thursday nights at Alchemize in Northside. they post videos of the top 3 singers each week on UTube.
1 comment:
wow. pete is amazing!! I felt like the vonGeorges had their own reality show. The camera angles, the editing, the musical score...if I ever get married or have kids or anything else worthwhile, i want pete to document it!! oh, and how about the mirror frame -- making the cut? eh? eh? awesome stuff!!
looooove the new blog. Yay!
Post a Comment