Pages

7.07.2009

and this is why...

... I have time to blog:

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Karah is absolutey adorable! Re the post about monsters in the bathroom, wait till you hear my "there's a gorilla downstairs" story. Thanks for the comment on our own blog - we love seeing your pictures and updates too and are so glad to see ya'll thriving.

SJT said...

Too cute! Is she going to be a tummy sleeper?!? Sean definitely is! I updated my blog for you! :)

SJT said...

Too cute! Is she going to be a tummy sleeper?!? Sean definitely is! I updated my blog for you! :)

Claire said...

So so cute!

Lori said...

Love the pink silky blankie!

Anonymous said...

SO, Is she not sleeping anymore, because you haven't blogged in awhile. In Okinawa we are demanding more cute pictures and stories of both Karah and Jason.
Love, Jen Osh