all continues to be great around the george house!
(minus karah's first attempt to be fussy and awake last night from about 9pm- 12:30am... but she still has a LONG way to go before she can even compete with the shananagins her brother pulled off as a newborn!)
a few pics from the past few days:


- while karah sleeps after our walk, mommy fixes lunch...
- and jason easily entertains himself!

- we have also been busy making signs for our bathroom doors that say:
"No Monsters Allowed in Here! Thanks-"
there have been a few times that jason has been worried about monsters being in the bathroom, so he asks daddy to go check it out to make sure the coast is clear.
you can't see the moster drawing very well, but I was impressed! (I just helped with the eyes, mouth and arms.)

a few pics from the past few days:


- while karah sleeps after our walk, mommy fixes lunch...
- and jason easily entertains himself!
- we have also been busy making signs for our bathroom doors that say:
"No Monsters Allowed in Here! Thanks-"
there have been a few times that jason has been worried about monsters being in the bathroom, so he asks daddy to go check it out to make sure the coast is clear.
you can't see the moster drawing very well, but I was impressed! (I just helped with the eyes, mouth and arms.)

2 comments:
I LOVE that you are blogging!
I saw those signs, they are super cute :) and yup - didn't see any monsters!
Post a Comment