Aahhhhhhhhh! The wonder of a child's first experience with snow. Technically, it is Jason's second experience with snow; but I don't think he was really able fully appreciate the snow last winter. He just ba

sically sat in it and looked to Momma for help.
....BUT this year it was a whole different ballgame!
What could possibly be finer than tearing a fresh row of icicles off of Pappa's filthy bumper? Thank goodness he didn't think to put this beauty in his mouth.
After some riveting car - play, Jason moved on to the untouched frontier.....the front yard. He didn't really seem to enjoy it as much as I thought he might. There were no other kids out for him to watch and figure out what he was supposed to do. I tried to do some snow angels, but he just wasn't really that enthralled.

Plus - it was really cold. Jason wasn't complaining or anything, but his nose starting running almost the second we walked out the door. Poor kid. I didn't get any pictures of it, but what he really wanted to do most was bring his Fisher-Price barn out into the driveway and play "Fisher-Price on Ice". I'm not sure why, but he seemed to be a little fixated on playing with that little red barn. I figured, if we're just playing with toys we may as well go back into the house and not catch pneumonia.

On the way in, Jason found some icicles that were actually dirtier than the ones on the bumper. Try the ones right next to the exhaust! Again, thank goodness he doesn't yet know that kids are supposed to eat icicles.
2 comments:
Jason looks very happy despite the cold and not knowing what to do! Can't wait to see you guys!
Jason looks very happy despite the cold and not knowing what to do! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment