
- Jason just upgraded to a real comforter and pillow! no, no we are not anywhere close to ready to let him have a real toddler bed yet... but we did decide that he has maybe outgrown the little baby blankets we pile on top of him to try to keep him warm. one step at a time...

- obviously, from the lack of blog content, we don't have a lot going on. Matt is busy with teaching and his grad school class. Jason is busy saying the word "no" and going back and forth between his cute, little, smiley self and his crying, whiney, refusing to get his coat on, oppositional self. I think we are taking it all in stride, knowing that every stage does not last forever!
- work continues to go very well for me. I like my job, so I don't mind going in to work every day. we have a Dr. appt this week to check in on our growing baby-- and I am hoping to get an ultrasound scheduled in the next 2 weeks!

4 comments:
I'm glad you felt the press/guilt to put something new on your site! :-) Is the new baby going to get this baby bed so that by June Jason will have to abdicate it?
Aunt Kathleen
I am glad that Smellie will sure to be warm - day or night. Cover him up, Jason, and give him a good night or day kiss, whichever is appropriate.
I like the animals on the comforter.
Nanee
Jason looks so old standing in that box! I love his new bedding. Very cute!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a 2 (well almost 2 year old) in the crib!
Post a Comment