Pages

12.03.2008

I have an excuse!!

I DO have a few good excuses for not blogging..
#1-- I started back to work mon-thursday this week!
#2-- we are expecting baby #2 and I have been SUPER sick! baby is due the end of june and we are thrilled, but ready for me to start feeling better.

so there are my excuses... we'll see how the blogging goes from here. I will try my best!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

7 comments:

caress said...

hooray and congrats! that's so exciting!

SJT said...

YEA FOR NEW BABY!!!

Ryan and Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!! On the job AND the baby!

HAB said...

Congratulations!!! That is great :O)

HAB said...

And, hope you start feeling better soon.

Lynn and Mike said...

We're so happy for you guys! Hope the sickness ends soon.

Jenn said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon.
What great Christmas news!