- We got our Christmas tree last weekend. and Matt requested to have it front of the window this year, so we temporarily re-arranged the furniture to display the great tree.Unfortunately, Matt put up the tree and all of the decorations by himself. I felt horribly sick last weekend and was out of commission to help. Thankfully, I think that was the last of the ickyness, as I have been feeling LOTS better this week! I am still really tired most of the time, but at least I can now eat.

- Jason is one creative little guy! In addition to his daily fashion show of Mommy's shoes, he recently discovered he can fit his very little body into a very little box. Matt then turned the box into a fast little car to get pushed around. (we just used the box to wrap a Christmas present, though, so they'll both have to come up with another invention- which, I'm sure, won't take long!)
Jason just got his first Christmas/Birthday present from his babysitter, Ms. Diana:a Mr. Potato Head!
He seems to really like going over to Diana's house and seems used to the morning routine, although it will change these next 2 weeks when he'll be home with Matt during Winter Break. Diana's youngest son is in Kindergarten and, from all reports, Jason really enjoys playing with him and tagging along to his activities, like gymnastics class.
(Jason gets to run around and do some of the gymnastics things when the class is over- Diana said he was not intimidated at all by the trampoline!)
Hopefully we'll be better about the blog over the Winter Break...
1 comment:
I missed seeing this pics before now. Definitely cute. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment