-- please note the new MADD Walk link on the right. you can read more about why we are trying to raise money if you click on the link- it will take you to our MADD webpage. ANY size donations are more than welcome!
9.22.2008
monday morning:
we had a great weekend-- matt's birthday, beautiful weather, time with friends, some yard work, long jason naps... unfortunately, though, I didn't take any pictures. so, instead, I found this photo of Jason from a year ago this week (just to appease those who like to see Jason pics):
other random things...
-- please note the new MADD Walk link on the right. you can read more about why we are trying to raise money if you click on the link- it will take you to our MADD webpage. ANY size donations are more than welcome!
-- also, I have a fun new personalized "avatar"- which is basically a little picture to identify myself on the internet. this was made by my friend Rachel who is an artist and has her own website on etsy.com. Check out her adorable paintings! I have found lots of cute baby gifts on etsy.com, but they have a little bit of anything and everything. its easy to get addicted into looking at this website!
-- please note the new MADD Walk link on the right. you can read more about why we are trying to raise money if you click on the link- it will take you to our MADD webpage. ANY size donations are more than welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the Jason fix! Was he crawling this time last year? Just wondering, I can't remember. Glad Matt had a great bday!
Post a Comment