its been a bit cold up here this past week- longs pants, coats, and occasionally mittens!Jason and Matt have found a fun little spot to visit: the Petting Farm.
I have not yet been, but I hear its great! my mom and Matt went last week... and Jason and Matt went again 2 days ago. its free-- and they have sheep, llamas, rabbits, goats, camels, and cats. here's a few more pics of Jason on a train (that didn't move and in some tunnel thing):
I have not yet been, but I hear its great! my mom and Matt went last week... and Jason and Matt went again 2 days ago. its free-- and they have sheep, llamas, rabbits, goats, camels, and cats. here's a few more pics of Jason on a train (that didn't move and in some tunnel thing):

We had a busy past week- my mom came to visit again, we had friends come stay with us for a few days, then we drove down to South Haven to meet up with some college friends. Matt is starting up his grad school classes this week- which works out great because he can read and study when Jason is napping. We miss our friends and family in Cincinnati, but we are loving this opportunity to spend time outside, without tv, no cooking, limited cleaning (because really spiders and their webs were here first!), and exposing Jason to lots of fun people and activities.

5 comments:
Jason is sitting in his "crazy creek" chair! Tell him that I am going to buy one for Grandy so they can sit together on the beach, grass, cottage, whatever, when we come in August.
Nanee
lol i see jason is holding a ball as usual while he is sitting in his wagon! he looks like hes having a blast!
I am totally jealous of your weather.
i'm totally jealous of this awesome experience. NO COOKING!! Woo!! Jason looks like he is having a BALL!
seriously, mittens?
Post a Comment