we have been busy... campers arrived yesterday, so I am now doing my "office manager" duties: sorting mail, answering the phone, etc. and, of course, blogging!
- Jason has been VERY busy giving high-fives and waving to all of his new friends... and trucks that pass by... and the water... and the toilet flushing... he seems to be very into waving at things!
- I had the day off this past Friday, so we went to a local dairy farm for lunch. Jason is getting pretty good at saying his "moooooos."
we just had to take advantage of the photo opportunity with Mrs. Asparagus, herself! please note, this crown can only go to married women!
- while Jason and I fed some fish...
the weather here is pretty cool-- 60s and low 70s. mostly sunny days, with a few random rain showers every now and then.
oh- and Matt took Jason in the lake the other day... but he said it was kinda hard because Jason doesn't like to be held, and just wanted to swim out on his own-- which he does NOT know how to do! so he was a bit too squirmy for the lake. we might get out the little kiddie pool our neighbor gave us.
more adventures to come!
3 comments:
Sounds like perfect weather! Hopefully you are still finding time to hang out with Matt and Jason even though you are now working!
What a great summer! When I was in high school I spent my summers at Interlochen... great lakes and dunes!
Can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment