no new pics to post....
but fun news: Jason and I are signed up for a swimming class at the YMCA! this is my early mother's day present-- every wednesday morning for the next 7 weeks we get to go swimming. I had never been to our local YMCA before, but when we signed up I had the chance to look around the place. and it is cool! our swim class is in the "waterpark," which has a slide, shallow water pools, fun kids stuff plus the regular swimming pool part, too. I am excited! (well not excited about putting on a swimsuit, but excited for this new adventure) we are hoping Jason will be able to get really comfortable in the water- and be ready for his daily swims in Stony Lake this summer!
2 comments:
That will be really fun!!! I bet Jason will love it. You'll have to try to take some pics sometime when you go.
What a GREAT mother's day present! Perfect bonding time!
Post a Comment