- Matt and Nick spending quality time making pizza during "boys night" on Thursday. I invaded the sacred male time because I was home early from work due to the snowstorm.
- Jason has started to drop everything off his highchair... while it is developmentally appropriate, it is ANNOYING! my friend gave me this idea to attach the cup to the links so he can retrieve the cup himself. he doesn't really know how to pull it up, but I guess it saves me from reaching all the way to the floor 20 times a meal.
- bathroom update: walls are painted, ceiling is painted, trim is painted. the doors are in the process of being painted. sink is bought, mirror is bought (but now Matt has to drywall part of the wall for it to fit). good thing we have 3 other bathrooms to use in the house-- because I have a feeling this is going to take awhile to be finished.
- in the meantime, I am looking around for bathroom accessories... so if anyone sees anything cute with ducks, let me know! this is what I am trying to base the bathroom around:

- I just found this shower curtain online at Target, so I may go look at it at the store...
Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I need to go wake Jason up for lunch- the crazy kid!
1 comment:
I love the yellow color. When I heard that you were painting yellow and had pink tile in the room, I was a bit dubious. I should not have been. It looks great!
Nanee
Post a Comment