Pages

2.29.2008

Jason's recent interest in the blue "ba.ba..ba...ba..."- to use his own words.


-- he really seems to be understanding almost everything we say to him- and just today while we were reading a book, he was able to point to "the ball" upon my request and "the shoes." I was impressed- I didn't even show him where they were first!

-- and he's getting really good at taking things out of containers and putting them back in. I think he might be kinda delayed in learning how to do this compared to other kids his age, but I am so not worried about it and just feel proud of him when he does learn these new things! (and proud of myself for not freaking out when he might not be on the exact same learning schedule as other kids)
-- we are off to see Sam, Susan and Sean this weekend!

1 comment:

Mom to 2+2=4 said...

Super, Jason!

And Super-duper to Mama for a positively wonderful and appropriate attitude!

Nanee