so, what are you guys up to- some may be wondering?
-- Matt just started his "most difficult" grad school class, according to his TA. (by the way, to brag on my husband, he just got a perfect score on his first paper AND the TA asked to use it as a model paper for others to see!)
-- Matt and I have taken on the role as Interim Youth Coordinators at our church. basically, we are trying to keep things up and running and m0ving forward until a new youth minister is found.
-- Matt has verbally committed to running the Flying Pig Marathon in May. so any free time he DOES have, is being used up with long runs.
-- We are trying to put the extra pounds on our little Jason. He barely weighs 18 lbs!! so we are putting extra butter on his bread, butter in his veggies, giving him whole milk yogurt (yuck!), crackers with cream cheese. basically anything we can think of to up those calories!
-- I am spending lots of time with my new mommy friend, Lori. her little girl is just 4 weeks old and she has decided to show Lori what newborn chaos is really all about!
-- we are still busy with our high school Lifegroups that meet on Wednesday nights.
-- I am still working Monday evenings and 14 hour Thursdays- ick.
-- Matt continues to have Thursday evening boys nights with our nephew Nick and Jason.
-- We are getting excited for our new nephew's arrival at the end of February and our brother-in-law's 2 week break from being in Iraq to be back for his son's birth! yeah! (check out their blog for pictures of Sam in Iraq)
-- I am getting ready for a 4 day trip to Seattle this weekend to spend time with college friends. we have not all been together for awhile now, so I am super excited!
I am sure there's more, but I have to get going now to work on finishing my cousin's quilt! here's a few random photos--


-Jason's cave hang out... and new wagon from his GG (great-grandma)!
-- I am spending lots of time with my new mommy friend, Lori. her little girl is just 4 weeks old and she has decided to show Lori what newborn chaos is really all about!
-- we are still busy with our high school Lifegroups that meet on Wednesday nights.
-- I am still working Monday evenings and 14 hour Thursdays- ick.
-- Matt continues to have Thursday evening boys nights with our nephew Nick and Jason.
-- We are getting excited for our new nephew's arrival at the end of February and our brother-in-law's 2 week break from being in Iraq to be back for his son's birth! yeah! (check out their blog for pictures of Sam in Iraq)
-- I am getting ready for a 4 day trip to Seattle this weekend to spend time with college friends. we have not all been together for awhile now, so I am super excited!
I am sure there's more, but I have to get going now to work on finishing my cousin's quilt! here's a few random photos--
1 comment:
Cousin Michael weight was 18.5 lbs. when he was 13 months old. When those little guys are constantly moving it's tough to pack any on. Cool cave Jason, those "expensive" toys sometimes are the best. Morgan & Kendall love their collection of tops (milk tops, spaghetti jar tops, etc.) and the containers they keep them in (various size Jif jars.) Those tops have had more play time then any other toys I have over the last almost 2 years.
Aunt Kathleen
Post a Comment