phew! I made the deadline for my blog posting by 3 hours!
-- this is going to be harder that I thought... I think I might have to recruit "guest bloggers" to post for me on a few days. or maybe take up Heidi's idea to find a picture to post and then write about it. so stayed tune for some posts from family members who might want to help me out!
in the meantime, my quick blog for tonight:
a big thank you to my husband who took a personal day off of work today to take care of Jason while I went to an all-day seminar for work. in many ways, this was just a much needed vacation day for Matt who has been working VERY hard at school and grad school. and being a dad. and a husband. and an uncle who has "boys night" every thursday with his nephew. and leading a high school youth group. and hosting Bible study every week. and continuing to stay laid-back and just go-with-the-flow. he is wonderful and amazing! so, Matthew: Thank You!
until tomorrow...
3 comments:
Whew!! Glad you made it!
Love the little lion outfit. Jason gets cuter with every picture. And a big hug and round of appluase from Okinawa to you and your hubby. You guys are indeed busy and have full lives right now. Thank you for the many ways you serve God and those around you! I will definitely be tuning in for your daily blog and will be completely in awe if you are able to come close to posting each day! I, for one, love the updates. Much affection from here to there...
Jen for all five Oshmans
man ... don't i feel like crap. i told the youth pastor at our church that i didn't think i had the time to be a youth leader at our church. gulp. matt wins dad of the year for sure
Post a Comment