Pages

11.01.2007

and so we begin....


Visit NaBloPoMo


I joined NaBloPoMo-- which means I have committed myself to posting a blog every day for the month of November. I'm not really sure why such a thing as NaBloPoMo exists, but I thought it would be fun to give it a try. however, IF it so happens that I don't actually succeed in posting every day... I am okay with that. I am not going to stress myself out over the whole thong. but, again, I think it will be fun to at least TRY to think of something to write about and actually set aside a little time every day to update the blog.


so, for today...
HAPPY 10 month Birthday to Jason!

last night we dressed him up in a little lion costume- he was in it just long enough to take a few pictures at home and with his cousins.
we went to 2 neighbors' houses just to show him off- no candy this year, maybe next year.

1 comment:

SJT said...

Awww, Jason looks adorable! I just bought a halloween costume for Peanut for next year. Well I bought 2, but will return one, I couldn't decide. :)