monday mornings are especially hard after we had such a great past 3 days being with extended family... and now we are back to the same-old, same-old. don't get me wrong- I love my life and typical days are just great. but, if I had the choice: I would choose weekends over weekdays and spending time with family over not seeing them.
our weekend in St. Louis was great, although short. I helped my sister register at Babies r' Us and Target- which was super fun and actually went relatively fast!
and we got to meet baby Andrew and see Julie, Mike and Henry.
- I tried to get a picture of Henry, but he was not so into it. so, sadly, I just have a view of the back of his head....
last night we got to eat at Benihana's to celebrate Matt's dad's 60th birthday. this is a place where they cook all of the food in front of you, which was pretty entertaining. they gave his dad a funny balloon hat to wear-- can't you tell he just loves it!
he's all geared up for the Cincinnati Bengals- too bad they are losing all of their games this year!!
3 comments:
Mike always looks goofy in pictures I see of him. :) Glad we hung out this weekend. It was fun!
susan said the dr told you jason can have real milk now? just whole milk? i had always heard a year, and i don't go back to my ped until 12 months. so i'm curious!
Sandra...This is Lynn, Susan and Sam's friend (we met at 4th of July). Every so often I sneak over to your site to see how bog Jason's getting (Aunt Susan is sooo proud of him). I noticed your MADD information and submitted a donation. Good luck on your walk; it's very very amazing what you are doing- how well you're doing!
Post a Comment