Pages

9.24.2007

standing

so many great things to keep writing about!

#1. my best friend Julie had her 2nd little boy- Andrew Shaun!
he was born on Sept. 21 weighing 8lbs. 15 oz!

#2. baby Audrey is now at home! continue to pray for her recovery from surgery. Daphane is having a baby shower on Sunday, since she never had one when she was pregnant due to the prognosis that Audrey wouldn't live.- so if anyone wants to help load this little girl and her family up with all the baby things they need (and don't have!) let me know!

#3. Matt had a great party for his birthday! thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us.

#4. Jason is now a standing boy!


now... the GREAT news will be when I can write about Fall temperatures finally arriving... I am very tired of this 90 degree weather! but, until then, I guess we can try to enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

SJT said...

Jason's so awesome! :)

Ryan and Kim said...

he's so cute standing up!