Pages

9.27.2007

a rainy day- finally!

finally- RAIN! I love rainy days, especially when we haven't had one in 4 months!

yesterday was a crazy busy day with my job, sitting in 45 minutes of traffic after picking up Jason from Lori's, both of us had our high school life groups in the evening, and then cleaning up the kitchen mess from making spaghetti dinner for 8! it was exhausting. so a rainy day comes as a nice change of pace. Matt has parent-teacher conferences tonight until LATE, so Jason gets to spend time with Gram: on her birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Gram and Grandy!










-- this morning I was checking email, not really paying much attention to Jason. I look over at him and he is just sitting there "reading" a book! it was so cute to see him totally content, and even turning the pages!


-- I usually post pictures of a happy Jason, but I thought I would also show you all a glimpse of the other reality we are sometimes dealing with:

he likes to crawl under things and into little spaces. here he crawled under the piano toy, but couldn't figure out how to get himself back out without scraping his head. most often, now when he is under things, he can do a pretty good job of ducking his head.


-- this morning was biscuit and bath day! he only gets to eat these things when we have a bath planned to take place immediately afterwards.


now its time to go wake up the boy (he must really like napping on rainy days, too!) and head off to buy Audrey a present at Babies R' Us!

2 comments:

Erin said...

i love the whole slideshow thing you made! very cool.

i am glad you enjoyed the rain. i was kind of stuck in my house and felt like a trapped animal, which just made life pretty miserable for me and for poor Magnus.

What is that biscuit thing?

Ryan and Kim said...

ha ha we only do the biscuit before a bath too - otherwise it dries worse than cement!