finally, I have a free moment to update the blog. well, actually, I am supposed to be stripping off wallpaper in the dining room- but this seems lots more fun!
there so many little tidbits of updates. so, here goes the bullet-points:
- Matt and his team came in 3rd place (out of 5) in our crazy Corn Olympics competition. the last event was to unfreeze a frozen solid t-shirt. Matt left that event with a bloody hand.. I am not quite sure how that happened, but
- we had a great time at cousin Owen's 5th birthday party!
- the wallpaper is off 1/2 of the walls. some came off VERY easy, while other wall sections were a lot more challenging. my goal is to start painting this weekend!
- check out this hilarious eBay description! it was a real selling item-- and now the lady is kinda famous!
this is her blog- which is pretty comical.
I guess I have procrastinated long enough now... I am off to take down that wallpaper!
1 comment:
Jason is looking way too big!!!! He was supposed to stop growing until I saw him again! :)
Post a Comment