well, life is definitely back to the tasky, more routine days. yet, we are still trying to find time for little adventures to take place-- sometimes planned, sometimes a surprise.
here's the latest:

-- Jason is learning how to go from crawling to sitting. right now he can get himself to this sideways lounge and then kinda prop himself up with his arm. he hasn't been able to completely sit up yet, but he's trying! he now knows how to rotate himself around on his bottom, though. I am impressed.



-- Jason and I had a head collision the other day. Jason's head slammed into my face- leaving me with a puffy and bleeding lip and him with a red mark on his eyebrow. this one left us both crying!
-- Matt has been working hard these last few days to get his room all ready for students to begin school on Monday. Jason and I have made a few visits over there to encourage him on. the assistant principal now calls Jason the school's "little mascot."


-- we went the the free admission night at the Cincinnati Museum Center again on Friday night. since Jason is a little bigger now than the last time we went 2 months ago, he was able to participate more in the Children's Museum part. the one area called "Little Sprouts" had this great mirrored wall with a little ballet bar that was just the perfect height for babies. Jason was definitely not able to stand on his own, but he seemed to enjoy trying!

-- new home-owning adventures are on their way, as well! Matt has done quite a few in the past 2 weeks, which I will blog about soon. and right now, in the back of our planning minds, we have the following projects to soon undertake:
- take down wallpaper in the dining room
- paint dining room
- paint lower level (Jason's playroom)
- paint front door
- rip up carpet upstairs
- decide what to do with the flooring upstairs
- paint outside railing
- do something with the mess of landscaping that I have allowed my garden to become!
- there are lots more, but I am getting really depressed looking at this list thus far... to be continued...
1 comment:
It looks like Matt taught Jason some "hey baby" moves over the summer-with the whole propping himself up on his elbow and smiling. I love how smiley he is in all of these recent posts. You have got one cute kid.
Post a Comment