Pages

5.30.2007

uh oh...

sad news... Jason has officially had his first illness: pink eye!

I noticed yesterday afternoon that his eye was all puffy-- you probably can't tell from the photo, but his left eye was red and swollen. So I called the doctor, got an appointment right away, and- sure enough- pink eye. It didn't seem to bother Jason much, though, he was still smiling and being his normal, active self. The doctor gave him a prescription for some cream stuff to put on his eye- which is supposed to be easier than drops.



-- so, here he is this morning with the medicine stuff. poor guy... but, again, it doesn't seem to bother him, much at all. he's been sleeping now for 2+ hours, so all seems to be okay!



other random photos:

-- Jason drinking from a cup. he starts getting really hyper when he sees it, legs kicking, hands grabbing for it. he pulls it right up to his mouth and then kinda laps at the water like a puppy. he's funny!

-- and, just for fun... a comparison of how much Jason has grown in the past 4 months. (I got the idea from my sister's friend Kim)

(1 month old: his feet were always so long!)








(now his feet match up to his body a bit better!)



5 comments:

SJT said...

OH poor baby jason! I am glad his eye is not bothering him and he is still himself. I wonder how he got it! I love the camparison pictures!

Anonymous said...

wow! this is the most awesome blog I've ever read. the hits just keep coming.

Heidi said...

Awww-I feel Jason's pain, as I have had pink eye a whole bunch of times and it totally sucks. Although apparently he is super baby and doesn't have feel the pain, but still.

Jenn said...

pink eye is so annoying. i'm fairly sure my dog caught it last weekend. weird! thank goodness he didn't give it to me.

Ryan and Kim said...

Poor little guy with pink eye. I ike your growing pictures in the papasan chair - he is so big now! Thanks for the book advice. We've done good the last 2 days...9 am and 1 pm. Today she's even on an evening nap. She slept 8:30-6:30 the last 2 nights, yay!