Pages

5.29.2007

memorial day weekend-

o, happy day!

I hope everyone had a fun weekend! I didn't take many pictures over the past few days, but mainly because we were so busy out and about and having fun together as a family.

-- saturday, Jason slept in until 8am! Matt worked on painting the deck, I played around in the
garden a little... and we went to a birthday party that evening (just for a short time), and we got to meet another new little baby- Annie!

-- sunday, went to church, Jason to the nursery. he was almost the only baby NOT crying when we came to pick him up (there were 10 of them!)! he is becoming SO MUCH easier and more laid back. and still smiling lots! he took a 3 hour nap that afternoon, as well.

-- monday, Matt ran a 5K downtown with our friend Danielle. I got free Starbucks and Panera while I cheered them on from the sidelines! then we went to a cookout at our friends' (Matt and Lori) house. Jason was held captive by Matt's mom for about an hour-- she just adored him and didn't want to let anyone else hold him. he went with it, though, and didn't seem to mind. he was very happy the whole time we were there- talking lots and even showing off about how he can drink water from a cup!

-- and here we are now, tuesday morning. Jason is down for his AM nap and I am catching up on email and blogging. it's fun to share the brief synopsis of our days with all of you who read this blog.
-- more random thoughts to come....

2 comments:

SJT said...

Oh life sounds so much fun! One more day til my summer starts! Only 6 til I see you!!! :)

Heidi said...

And it's fun reading about your days with your family, I'm really glad you are blogging!