Pages

5.10.2007

he's a little guy...

Jason had a Dr. appt yesterday-- here are his stats:
- weight: 13 lbs., 12 oz.
(10th- 25th percentile)
- length: 23.5 inches
(below the 5th percentile)
- head circumference: 41 cm.
(10th- 25th percentile)

so, he's still our little guy! even though so many people that see him make comments like: "oh, he's a good eater" and "he's really big"
I think they must say that because of his chipmunk cheeks-- maybe they make him see bigger than he really is?! to me, he's just my little baby. ALTHOUGH- the Dr. said we should think about starting to feed him real food! YIKES! he doesn't seem old enough for that-- I think I don't WANT him to be old enough for that yet! but, anytime we want now, we can start feeding him cereal or fruit or veggies (all mushed up, of course). this is CRAZY to me!

thought I would post up a few pictures of Jason "talking" now. he has quite a voice on him- squeeling, gaga-ing, laughing... it's fun to hear him!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I can't wait to meet him-by the way, he weighs as much now as one of my uncle's did at birth-poor Gram

Bryan / Pamela said...

Hello this is Pam (Susan's Friend from Indy). We have a baby boy as well and he is almost 7 months old. I just have a suggestion for the cereal. We have done it for Zach now for the past couple of months. But you can do it just to get him used to the taste of the cereal. We mix the cereal 1/2 and 1/2 milk into his bottle. But Spoon feeding is the fun part of being a parent. Zach has actually started eating the carrots and he actually likes them. Good Luck!!