Pages

5.11.2007

finally flowers!

Finally my flowers are starting to bloom! I am so excited because, due to our new budget, I have been unable to purchase flowers for the yard this year. usually I get a bunch for my flower pots and to brighten up the garden. so, I have been anxiously waiting for my roses and peonies to pop! I am so eager for color in my yard (besides green)!

-- the peonies are the first to come!


-- Matt's awesome compost bin: it actually works! it was so cool to find out this spring that there was actually good dirt at the bottom!

-- future site of CORN! yes, we are going to try to grow corn. those seeds only cost $1.25, so we could afford it! last year, I killed the tomatoes and the zucchini (which I hear is almost impossible to kill!)... we'll see how this endeavor goes!

and, now, just to see Jason's cuteness:

- Jason with his "Pat the Bunny" bunny- he likes to eat the bunny's ears!

- Jason with his cool Nike sandals. (I took them off about 3 seconds after the photo was taken!-- babies don't really need shoes)

2 comments:

Ryan and Kim said...

I like his Pat the Bunny. It's so cute. He's really growing too!

Jenn said...

I love the statement:

"Babies don't really need shoes."

awesome.