Pages

5.04.2007

CoNgRaTuLaTioNs to the boys!

today is a day of congratulations to the George boys...

1. Matt was accepted to UC's Masters in Educational Leadership program-- to start this summer as an online course!

2. We heard rumor from a very reliable source that, on Monday, Matt will probably be offered a teaching position for next year in his same school district! YEAH! I'll keep you updated if that actually happens...

3. Jason rolled over for the first time by himself today! I set him down on his tummy on a blanket, went in the other room, heard him "talking" and making noise... I came back in the room to find him on his back! now, I knew it was bound to happen any day-- as he has been sticking his little butt up in the air and pushing with his legs to try to flip over, and I had been helping nudge him along. but today he did it on his own! and, then, yes, I actually witnessed him do it. I am not so sure he knows what to think about this new ability-- he doesn't seem too happy and excited once he has flipped over... but then again that might be because he is freaked out by mom's happy clapping and hip-hip-hooraying!

Jason's first time rolling over!

2 comments:

SJT said...

YEAH for the boys!!! That is so totally exciting that Jason is rolling over and that Matt will have a job and that he got into grad. school. An exciting day for the Georges! :)

Jenn said...

Excitement! that is so awesome! GOOOOO JASON!!!