Mamma VonGeorge discovered the root of joy for little Jason.....Pat-a-cake. He laughed for about 5 minutes as she held his hands and went through all the motions. The second picture is the face that he made at Pappa VonGeorge for intruding with a camera. Alas, I'm afraid Pappa spoiled the moment.
4 comments:
That is just way too cute! I LOVE IT! How did the 4 generation picture turn out? I can't wait to see it. Happy Easter George Family!
that's a face of total joy! whoever came up with pat-a-cake was a GENIUS!!
Great photos, Matt! I want to kiss him and hug him some more.
Nanee
I would like to go on record right now as having observed that Jason has what has to be one of the most expressive faces on any baby, anywhere. I mean, there is really no doubt what he's thinking in either of those photos. and there is a really adorable face that he makes like in the sofa photo a few posts up that is just completely endearing.
Post a Comment