Pages

3.27.2007

Yeah! Our first pictures on the new website. Instead of going back in time and trying to document all of the fun and exciting and new things our little boy has already done, I am going to try to start with the present-- and be DEDICATED to frequent updates about our days.

- Jason is now becoming very attentive to the toys and objects around him. Up until last week, he was too busy looking everywhere that he wouldn't stop and slow down enough to look right in front of him. but, now, he is entertained by his little playmat and the flashing star above him.

- Jason loves to suck on his hands. he is sticking his entire fist in his mouth!


- and here is Jason sorta sitting up. I propped him up, but he held his own for a second or two. he's such a strong guy!

- and, of course, we just adore his new little smiles!

1 comment:

SJT said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're on again. Even though we aren't there we will be able to see Jason growing! :)