
just to keep my commitment, I am updating the blog- although nothing too fun or exciting has happened to write about.... yesterday, we all went on a walk-- Matt carrying Jason in the BabyBjorn (sorry I don't have a photo!). he slept for about 1/2 hour on the walk, then stayed awake for the return route. I got a welcome break to run over to the grocery store, while Matt and Jason had boy time.
-this is how I found the boys when I came home... veggin' on the sofa.

- Matt often likes to dress Jason up a little... he is all decked out in his sports gear here with his Cincinnati Bengals onesie on and Cincinnti Reds hat (which, by the way, Opening Day is next week already!).

- and here he is with a little Jamaican hat on, which we actually bought for our nephew on our honeymoon 3 years ago. (next Tuesday is our 3 year anniversary already!)
and that brings us to today, which was rather dreary and rainy. Jason is currently on his 3rd nap of the day (he just hit the 1 hour of sleeping mark- hallelujah!).

- today he was playing around on his beautiful quilt made by all the female relatives on my side of the family. I will dedicate a blog entry to the quilt at some point in the future.
Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
Jason looks so excited to have those hats on. Hopefully he will grow into liking them! :)
wow! awesome pictures. So glad you are blogging us your mom adventures!!!
the rasta hat is ahw-some!! love it. love the pics, keep the blog posts coming!
Post a Comment