Life keeps moving right along--work for me is super busy,
Matt is putting in late hours to finish up his Master's by this Spring,
Jason is becoming more and more "grown up"-- we carry on quite regular conversations now, he comes up with fun and creative ideas, he likes to be silly with his daddy, he follows our directions very well, he is becoming less whiney, he tells US when he is tired, he is completely potty trained, and he continues to be gentle and cute with his little sis...
Karah is engaging herself into the world and our family more and more everyday-- lots of smiles, more predictable nap times, she loves watching her big brother talk and play, reaching for toys, lifting her head WAY up during tummy time, real laughs (especially with her daddy), and getting close to rolling over. (we are still waiting for her to sleep ALL the way through the night, though...)


Days are going by quickly, but we are doing our best to enjoy all the moments- as we know they will soon be memories of the past.
1 comment:
Just because there are no comments before this, one does NOT mean that no one is reading this blog. I think this is the third or fourth time I have read this entry. I smile every time I read it.
Post a Comment