so cute. Hope she comes soon! But if she doesn't come for a few days, you better believe we can have Lost Club on a laptop in the hospital. I am, of course, referring to if you have the baby before Tuesday but are still in the hospital. I'm not sure Jenn could handle it during the labor...
4 comments:
You look great! Good luck and we can't wait to hear the news!
-C
happy momma! can't wait to meet her! Love you!
so cute. Hope she comes soon! But if she doesn't come for a few days, you better believe we can have Lost Club on a laptop in the hospital. I am, of course, referring to if you have the baby before Tuesday but are still in the hospital. I'm not sure Jenn could handle it during the labor...
We are eagerly waiting to hear the news too! :)
Post a Comment