I finally found the camera cord-- so now I have lots of catch up to do--
our trip to STL was fast and wonderful!
our trip to STL was fast and wonderful!
Nanee got to spoil Jason with chocolate pudding for breakfast...

... Jason got to show off his imagination with Nanee's blocks-- here he is telling her this block is the moon...

... we spent Saturday morning with our dearest friends, the Monahans, at the City Museum. it is this
crazy, awesome museum with tunnels and climbing things and slides. Matt loved it! I was not too keen on the really high ladders and stairs in the outdoor area, but the boys loved it...

... we celebrated Sean's first birthday AND had lots of fun playing with the little cutie...



... we continued the family time Sunday morning with Sean's baptism and a quick lunch before, sadly, we had to drive home... we figure our next time back in STL will be with our little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment