Pages

10.28.2008

pumpkin carving

Sunday afternoon we decided to carve our pumpkin, so as to get the most jack o' lantern enjoyment out of it as possible. and considering that it is below freezing here at night and in the 40s during the day, I dont think we need to fear any quick pumpkin rotting. I had envisioned this great experience with Jason getting all into the mushy pumpkin guts and being amazed at how a regular pumpkin can turn into a crazy guy with a face.
however.... this is the look Jason gave when he saw us taking out the pumpkins seeds:




he did stick around to watch Matt create the jack o' lantern, and he did like seeing it all lit up later that night, but that was about it. I think it turned out great!

4 comments:

caress said...

that's hilarious! clearly, i had underestimated little people's capacities to be grossed out!

SJT said...

lol that face is priceless!

parsons said...

umm ... where's my jason george cuteness been? I miss pics of him. plz post more!

k thx,
megan parsons

SJT said...

I agree, we miss you!